9/23/2010


The Runaways

Kim Fowley: The Runaways were... a conceptual rock project that failed. It's all mechanical anyway. The only guy who's honest is the guy who sings in the shower. Everyone else is a prostitute. Do I regret that they turned on me? No, I'm glad they turned on me. It shows spirit. If I'm training a wild dog, and the dog bites my hand, I know I've trained him well... My hand is made of iron. Great rock 'n' roll comes from torment. That's all it took. Look at her, 16 years old and she's already a creep. They'll be fine. In a few years they'll all be living in trailer parks back in the valley. Fat, pregnant, and happy as fleas on a dog. Me, well, I'm on my way to becoming Rock and Roll Legend.

یک جا بالا می برند با تمام قوا که باور کنی یکه استعداد روی زمینی. البته که هستی در حالی که نیستی با این تفاوت که در هوایی نه روی زمین و بعد بووووم! متلاشی روی زمین.
یک جایی هم آنچنان له ات کنند که جمع کردن لاشه ها کار چند قرن باشد و بعد هم بی خیال.
یک جایی، نه! صحبت مرگ و زندگی است.حرف نفس کشیدن است.نباید زمین بخوری.نه!حتی حرفش رو هم نزن!بلند شو!
یک جایی هم حرف کنار کشیدن است.بی سر و صدا میدان را خالی کن.برو پی کارت.صدات هم عمرا اگر به گوش کسی رسید!... بعد هم زندگی کردن با یک چه حیف.

...

باز من فیلم «راک اند رول» دیدم، باز شب تا صبح به روزگار بیراه گفتم که چرا من در دهه شصت هفتاد بیست سالگی نکردم!

No comments:

Post a Comment