11/20/2004

Try to fly away but it is impossible
Every breath that I take
Gives birth to a deeper sigh
For a moment I am weak, so it is hard for me to speak, even though we are underneath the same blue sky …
If I could paint the picture of this melody, it would be a violin without its strain
And it can’t be seen in my mind, sing the songs I left behind, like pretty flowers and sunset
IT IS HEAVY ON MY HEART, I can’t make it alone, IT IS SO HEAVY ON MY HEART, I can’t find my way home. IT IS SO HEAVY ON MY HEART, so come and freed me, it is so heavy on my heart.
I have had my share of pleasure and I have tasted the PAIN….

That’s allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. After fucking four years, best four years of my life, I find out how much big is the mistake I made. I just wonder if there would be a time I can forgive myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment